Pages

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Assalamualaikum and Expect to see more right here soon...

5 August 2012
Today is my first day for my PMR TRIAL and I feel a bit nervous when walked to the exam hall. Anyway, I pray to ALLAH, hopeful to pass the examination....While fasting in this Ramadhan Mubarak, I can pay much attention in learning and in my worship.

It's been 11 o'clock and I still reading books for the next trial exam day...Tomorrow is English and Geography. The best thing is I don't have to study English coz' it's the easiest lesson (for me) and insyaAllah, I'll got A+ for English, Ameen...Now for the Geography, I have to spends hours reading the book to understand all about it expecially the Form 3 Geography...for Form 1 and 2, no prob',InsyaAllah...................(>_<)*.

Am I look handsome in this picture ??? (-_-) my Stomach has growled and I can't wait for the Maghrib Azan..meant to 'break' the fast for that day..

No comments:

Post a Comment